What is google my business and its benefits?

Google My Business offers you the ability to include your business location in Google Maps and local search results. One is the ability of companies to make publications. Posts are a way for companies to promote offers, news, events, product updates, and announcements. These updates will be displayed on Google Search and Maps to give businesses even more ways to stay in touch with potential customers.

An interesting survey by Bright Local found that with google my business (GMB), the average company receives 1,009 customer searches every month, of which 84% come from discovery searches and the remaining 16% from direct searches. Google is one of the largest search engines in the world. Google receives more than 63,000 searches per second on any given day, not to mention Google “searches near me have doubled over the past year. With your Google My Business posts within your profile, you can create offers, add products, give news and other updates directly in Google Search.

To make a quick summary for those unfamiliar with the service, Google My Business (or GMB) is a free Internet-based service designed to help promote local businesses online. Using Google My Business can help improve the results of other online marketing channels and improve your return on investment. No image in your Google listing looks the same as not having a profile picture on social media. However, with a highly optimized GMB profile, your company can appear at the top of search results at no cost.

Every time you search for something, you've probably seen a panel near the top of the page that has about three local businesses. With the Google My Business listing, you can update and display crucial business information in real time to customers who are looking for you. Visibility tracking is essential because you can track how different marketing campaigns have affected the visibility and reach of your Google My Business profile on Google Search. Help customers find you and your services at the right time when they are looking for relevant businesses and services nearby.

Due to the nature of how the local package works, being the first to get organic results might not be enough if your website and business aren't locally optimized. It's a tool that allows business owners to manage their online appearance on Google and make their business stand out. Published Google My Business posts are visible in the last part of the profile when relevant searches cause your profile to be displayed. By doing so, you'll not only get honest reviews about what you're doing well (or what you could be doing better), but you'll also get that star rating system alongside your Google business.

One way to differentiate your business from other competitors in your local area is to encourage your satisfied customers and customers to leave a review on Google. Google My Business is a free tool that allows your business listing to appear next to other related local businesses every time someone searches for your company name or a related term.